Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back from the Holidays

We had a great time in Florida and worked hard in the yard as usual. Hope to have photos later today as the back yard is becoming the paradise, I envisioned.


Went to the doc yesterday, October virus that keeps on giving, developed into pleurisy(spelling). This inflamation of the outside lining of the lung is nothing serious (Mom), but can be painful. Thank goodness for drugs. I'll be right as rain in about 2 weeks or so.


On a happier note for this year, I'm looking forward to working on my christmas journal so I can finish it before February. Also, playing with my Etsy shop, social networking & maybe, maybe, even a new iphone to make it all happen. No pressure Art, honey, only when we can aford it. An exciting year to come.


Hope all is well with your New Year. Enjoy!

No comments: