Sunday, February 26, 2012

My True Bloom Paintings, Sunday, 2-26-12

My Bloom True Paintings - Sunday, 2-26-12
Paintings always ebb & flow like the tide, sometimes there is more work & sometimes minimal work to do on a painting. Sometimes, I love a painting, hate it or am mediocre about the painting. Life has been quite busy the last 2 weeks(that's another blog post still to come) so last Thursday was catch up painting day. I tried to photo every stage for each painting, but somehow I'm missing the white & black photos for my 1st painting. I've put together collages for each painting to avoid a really long, confusing post. It's been a wild, fun, wonderful ride & we've just finished week 3. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask & I would highly recommend Flora's painting course to anyone.

No comments: